Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Katuwaan This Afternoon!


Had a super KATUWAAN with my Maxicare family this pm.
A sales agent gave us our pina *blow-up* scanned-and-then-printed-IDs.
Made us LOL-ing for like 5mins!


Paano ba naman kasi, it really looked like WANTED posters
that we usually see in some police precincts!
And because of that, tingnan niyo kung anong pinagagagawa namin!



(My dearly beloved Maam Lil and her son, Raffy)


(My lunchmate, braaaayeeehn!)



(The ever gorgeous Ms. Em of Claims Dept)



(Ang sales agent na hindi namin kilala. Kaya siguro missing?hehehe)



And me!!! Okay, wala po akong takas. Nasali rin! Haha!


And yes, I'm priceless. Nothing more. Nothing less.


Funny noh?

I just liked the idea of how we manage our work-related STRESS.
Ganahan ko kay we can still cheer up each other despite of the fact na busy gyud mi.


I love my Maxicare Family.


=)




p.s.

It stayed on that wall the whole afternoon and I cleaned it up at 5pm.
Lisod na, basi naa'y mga bossing mag surprise visit!


AHAHAHAHA!




No comments:

Post a Comment