Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One Tough Mommah! =)


My December 08, 2009 message from God's Word says:

"...for all Israel knows that your father (David) is a fighter and that those
with him are brave."

- 2nd Samuel 17:10

WOW! this is sooo good. The Lord is telling me that I'm a fighter and I can fight [harder]
for I have my beautiful, brave girls backing me up! (diba girls?hehe)
**oh so thank You for their lives, Lord!**

Wait. Let me introduce them here first =)
(in random)

►▸ Kiara Rina Pelenio. BS Computer Science. UP Mindanao
►▸ Jasmen Ezra Nadera. BS Computer Science. UP Mindanao
►▸ Catherine Idul. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Ross Fievanni Inguillo. BS Computer Science. UP Mindanao
►▸ Kean Portia Suaybaguio. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Ruby Felicia Manongdo. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Charmaine May Egasan. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Mari Joy Gualberto. BS Computer Science. UP Mindanao
►▸ Janie Vieve Fontanilla. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Christine Evangelio. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Marie Analiz April Limpoco. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao
►▸ Donna Rose Ching. BS Applied Mathematics. UP Mindanao

And this is gonna be our fight: Turn UP Mindanao upside down--to conquer that university for Jesus! Burn...burn...burn!!!
**but grace, oh Lord..we need grace**
(wink..wink..palaban gihapon mi sa Imo, Lord ha? You're still our Commander-in-Chief)

If I already have my fighting-with-me-girls, What more can I ask for? Haha. Actually, there is! My 144, 1728 and the multitudes---you're next! I'll see you in the next few months, ok? And by that time we'll meet, I'll be stronger, more sharpened Captain. My heart is constantly longing and praying for you.


your one tough mommah and lowlah,

16 comments:

  1. mommyding: the word "quit" is not part of our vocabulary!

    i will fight with you my. i love you poh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! i love this!! makapa-encourage jud sa brave WARRIORS called the LHH!! hahaha!! LAGING HOLDING HANDS TAYO!! LAGING HOLDING HEARTS!!! POWER!!!

    "those who have the VISION never stop."

    well. that is what we are. VISION KEEPERS. COVENANT KEEPERS.

    to GOD be the glory! (i won't be here if not because of my HERO - FATHER, SPIRIT, SON)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...yeah! i love my one [and only] tough momma bek! :D
    weee! ♥giggles♥
    I'll say this again, "I vow by the Lord and by your own life that I will go wherever my lord the king goes[my discipler], no matter what happens—whether it means life or death."(2Sam.15:21)
    love you ma!
    ♥kilig♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so blessed to have you in my life myding! so blessed to be part of your team! i will imitate Christ as you imitate Him! im G12 complete! we are G12 complete! "For the Kingdom of God is not matter of talk but of power!"-1Cor4:20. there is power in the LHH 12 because the beautiful woman who is leading them is Las Hermosas Hija of the Lord!...-LHH_Xtine

    ReplyDelete
  5. mameeh ding..xenxa di aco makarepz sa
    inu mga msgs..nagtipid co money
    and ala coy pang load..wahehe
    pero online aco most of the time
    so here na lang co mag update or sa facebook... :D

    mag open cell kami ni charm kina myla and feb
    tomorrow. :)

    wee! exam din namen wooo.
    sunog kilay jud karon :)



    <3 _JEN_

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! dami comments. hehehe. =)

    karon pa sad q maka-comment.

    @ 2 anonymous: i love you both (maski anonymous kau, i know that ur my chikas!haha. lisod na kung lahi..) yup2x, KWET-KWET-KWET---BAWAL YAN KAY LORD. Hahaha!

    @ kiara: buti na lang may vision, noh nakee?? sanguine pa naman q. haha. it keeps us going jud sa pagserve kay Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ jezreel: my new found friend (thanks to world.wide.web!) u too can conquer! kayo sa luzon, kami sa mindanao..but who's in visayas? for sure, God placed His captain there to conquer as well.. Go G12 Philippines! =)

    @ blessy: im so proud of u too, agila! thanks for being [always] part of the UP y2dn. we're so blessed to have you.. SOAR HIGH!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ donna: weeeehh!! ganahan q sa **kilig-giggles-kilig** nimo..haha. it's the same feeling i felt when i was writing (typing?) this post. hehehe. thanks to 2nd Samuel 15:21 diay! haha. through that verse, God gave u a revelation na magpadaun na magfight with me in this battle. gikilig npd q dah! hihihihihi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ xtine: there is power in the LHH 12 because the beautiful woman who is leading them is Las Hermosas Hija of the Lord! ---> ako ba ito?? ahahaha..thanks nakee.. but everything in me was given by the Lord (life, leadership, love?waheheh!) so all the glory and honor belongs to Him---alone! we will run and finish this race (ei, finisher na hijas tau ha? wahehehehe! ka-bibo oie!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ janie vieve: mas ganahan q mutawag sa imo ug janie vieve kesa jen..hehehe. ur name is beautiful, nakee! =)

    it's alright. ako na lang pa-load sa imo..wahehehe! will resume sa Facebook sa dec.22 pa.. so yeah, update me here sa blogspot na lang muna or sa chatbox (easier!)

    was able to receive ur text kanina morning..na-RETWEET (new term for forwarding sa text.haha) q na sa closecell =)

    c yah later, nakee! hugs and kisses from me to u!

    ReplyDelete
  11. power c Lord, jordz!! congratz pud, ikaw baya among PRINCE CHARMING!! ahahahaha =D

    go, find ur 12 and build them. es tu turno, jordz!

    ReplyDelete