Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pink and Purple Mornings


Devotional time nah!

These things plus the Lord's sweet, sweet presence makes
me so alive and excited each time I wake up every morning.
You might say, "so girly-na-girly naman niyan!"
But I say, "neh..it's princess-na-princess lang talaga." =)
Since I am part of a royal lineage and my Father is a King,
i-totodo ko nah! heheheheh.


But wait, something so important is missing...




ahh..my yellow and orange Bible...I can't live without this Book!
Why orange? I dunno. I just fell in love with the cross
at its center when I first laid my eyes on it. It reminds me of my
of my One True Love and everything He has done for me
on that Cross. His LOVE is so beautiful! Weeeeh!
(but actually, I bought my bible a year ago and the purple and
pink things were just given to me recently--except my journal)



This blog entry reminds us of two things:

First, we should wake up each morning and do our devotional time.
Leviticus 6:12 says, " The fire on the altar must be kept burning, it must not go out.
EVERY MORNING, the priest is to add firewood and arrange the burnt offering
on the fire and burn the fat of the fellowship offerings on it."
So, let us keep the fire burning by adding firewood (yup2x! daily devotionals po iyan..)

Second, we must be very creative and unique especially on things that the Lord is involved with. (meron pa bang things na hindi involve si Lord? I guess wala na!)
Invest on it and make it beautiful. Believe me, it is so encouraging to wake up
and see those beautiful things ready to be used and be filled-in by Him and for Him.


See you sa "bukid" everyone!


Special thanks to:
** Momidebz, for the purple pouch and purple pen...
my pasalubong from Manila (G12 Conference)
** Jennelle Rizza, for the (key chain) cutee pink teddy bear!
** Myself? nyahaha! for the pink notebook and orange Bible
(Bitaw Lord uy, thank You for teaching me how to invest on level-up things!)
It's all worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes-- that's right. Invest in such things.
    I love my latest-purchased Bible :-D got it during this year's G12 Regional conference.

    Oh, my devo nb is waaay larger than yours. hehe. But yours is more girly (or should I say 'princess').

    ReplyDelete