Tuesday, July 26, 2011

You Cannot Give Birth Until You Conceive



The process of pregnancy is very similar to holding and living out a dream. A creative idea, a dream, or vision formed or imagined in the mind is like a baby conceived in a woman's womb. It is planted as a seed in the heart or spirit of an individual, who goes through a season of pregnancy, labor, and eventual birth. But you're never too young or too old to dream big dreams (see Acts 2:17). You're never the wrong sex or race. The amount of money or education you have doesn't matter. All that matters is your willingness to dream big dreams, to depend on a big God Who loves you and wants to see you do great things in life, and to press past all opposition. Many of the ideas and dreams we have in our hearts reveal the purpose of God for our lives. We sense or feel things, we desire to do things, and it is God's way of showing us our purpose. It is possible to have desires that are not God's will, but if that is the case, He will show you the truth if you're willing to be corrected. Be the kind of person who only wants what God wants, and you won't get into much trouble. I have made mistakes in my life by thinking something I wanted was God's will for my life only to discover my motives were all wrong. God gently corrected me and got me back on the right path, and He will do the same thing for you.


CONCEIVE YOUR DREAMS!


Note: This is a transferred blog from my facebook notes. *August 25, 2009. Tuesday. 3:40pm*




No comments:

Post a Comment