Thursday, September 29, 2011

Come! Bodia :)




I'm considering of coming again to this
place which have left a precious mark in my heart.


(The Royal Palace)


Phnom Penh, Cambodia.




Isn't she lovely?
Exquisitely wonderful.
But behind her beauty is a
heart longing for God's mercy.
And no matter how she displays her splendor,
her dark past is still haunting her.
She's wailing. Will she be heard?



(A tower full of skulls and bones. -Killing Fields)



And so here I am Lord, please send me [again].


(Phnom Penh International Airport)


Let me become a channel of blessing to Your children.


(Kids Ministry)


And minister to their weary hearts.

(Opencell in the Barrio)


Will you allow me, Father?
Ah, I know You will. :)


(TukTuk ride. Local's means of transportation)



Habakkuk 2:14
"For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory
of the Lord as the waters cover the sea."


#inYourTime

2 comments: