Monday, September 26, 2011

My Jonathan




1st Samuel 18:1 and 3

"After David had finished talking with Saul,
Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.
And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself."



Fourteen years of heart-felt friendship,
how fast time flies...
You loved me like David,
I cared for you like Jonathan.
Fourteen years of winning battles together,
and not a single moment we doubted
that we can reach this far.

But it's been awhile since we unwrapped our hearts
and just have a "real" talk.
Oh how I missed this...
how I missed YOU.

Actually, this blog won't be too long.
I just want to end up these how(s) and why(s)
that we can [perhaps] both answer.
Soon.


#BestFriend


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ate Bek..I loved the poem...jejeje...

    Thank you po for the time last encounter..It is very humbling whenever I experience the humbleness of the network pastors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lec2x! :)

    Awww....thanks for liking this "not-so-poem" entry. hehe.

    Yep2x, looking forward for another bonding moments wd u---hilot2x, chika2x, etc! Next encounter ulit? wahehe!

    Amping, lec. Ur life is a blessing not just to ur family but to others (like me!) as well. God bless and mosanay ka! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete