Thursday, October 27, 2011

Her Name Is Fatima



I've got something in my heart.
A desire, a longing.
Part of my thinking everyday.
Yes, this is something I've been praying for.



She's Fatima.
But you might get confused, she really isn't a she nor a he.
It's actually them. Because it's a village here in Davao City.
When I'm set for work,
I usually pass by this place every morning.
My eyes were always caught up whenever I see the people living there.
And I said to the Lord, "There must be something in here..."
Little did I know, He is already conceiving
that desire in my heart---and will give birth to it SOON!

Opencells.
Community service.
Even Sunday services, apil sa plano ni Lord!




And so, one closecell meeting, I cast this vision to my girls.
I can't do it alone man gud. hehe.
I need my teammates, my spiritual family.
And they too, are so excited about the Lord's doing.
Na super lingaw gyud ko when I saw their eyes lit up
when they heard about the GOOD NEWS.
Aba, mas excited pa sila sa akoa!
Thanked God for disciples who have one heart with mine.



To my dear classmates in the world of blogging,
or even to you who just happened to sojourn awhile my blogsite,
please do pray for us--LHH.
Fatima is so full of potentials, even her name speaks more about it.
* Fatima- one who nurses a baby (leader!);
one who abstains to what is not good (will stand up for righteousness)


Aaah, I can't wait to disciple her!
Come, Lord Jesus, come!
Woohoo!



1st Cor. 2:9

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him."


#ChurchOnTheGO
#Unstoppable

11 comments:

  1. "Thanked God for disciples who have one heart with mine."


    I love it!!tama jud..one heart with leader..san ito banda te bek??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. pls pray for us ding ha? we'll be starting hapit na jud! :)

    sa may bajada ni... atbang durian hotel, before paliko sa DMSF drive. pero dako kaau ni na village. sumpay ni sa circumferential road kung sa likod agion.


    hinam-hinam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe..weee!!!I love it...sana makapunta din ako (at ikaw din Nay Bek sa Kabacan..dapat makawali ka didto...jajaja)

    #lulutuankitangpaboritomo

    jajaja...praying..praying for BCC and the heart of every people in BCC to also have a heart na ganito(la ko kabalo if apil na ko but also praying) na willing magpaSENT out at di lang magpabilin..Manggawas jud sa comfort zone...

    Amen and Amen..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang pangutana ding, kabalo ba ka sa akong paborito? wahehehe! cge lng, magsturya ra ta. kay para maandaman jud ko nimo ddto. wahehehehe! :)


    #AlwaysWillingToBeSentOUt

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. jajaja..tama pala noh??dapat sabihin mo nay..magandam na me ni Momi (sabi panamn nila magkamukha daw mama ko at mama mo nay..)

    basta nay ha??tell me...giGraciahan bya kami ng bagong gamit..Amen!!Gracia!!

    #IamWilling

    ReplyDelete
  6. mao ba? kanawong pd baya ko sa akong mama... so meaning, kanawong pud ta? hhmm...PWEDE! :)

    cge, ingnan ta ka sa akong mga faves sa nov.3... dli lng food, tanan! hehehe. magchikka gyud ta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jajaja..opo..magkanawung jud ang mga Gigraciahan sa Ginoo..jajaja..

    #BeautifulWomenOfGod

    jajaja..tanang faves jud Nay...magprepare ko ug list..jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  8. yep, andam gyud ug list ha?

    #PertengTabiSaMgaSanguineAni

    hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. jajaja...o nga pala..!!mga Sanguine!!jajja

    #Sanguiness

    kumusta na ang work jan te??naexcite ko...nahuman na ko sa 1st folder nako for endorsements..3 more to go..jajaja!!

    #crammingbutlovingit

    much excited ako sa paguwi..sa tanang ipabuhat ni Lord...di ako maintindihan ng mga kasama ko sa work nay..why should i leave?at iba ang reason na naiicip nila..na ayaw ko maicip nila...Ilove my company..mas love ko lang nga si Lord..

    #prayingforthem

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok lng. dli kaau ko busy. PRAISE GOD kaau! :)
    Manageable ra...

    Yep, makasabot ra na sila ding. for sure i-release ka nila wd blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks NAy..my Boss and the owners of the company,,..nagets nila ako..pero ung ibang officemates ko di masyado..jejeje..cge lang..basta nagsabot na me ni Lord..jajaja

    #praying

    My boss prayed for me and gave his blessing..

    ReplyDelete