Monday, October 17, 2011

MWAHnday :)




*YAWN*
Just came home from a 1-week business trip in Cagayan de Oro City and Gingoog, Mis. Or.


So that would mean:
A week of NO SHOW in the office.
Aaah...How my Maxicare family misses me. Hahaha.

#FEELER

=)


But yeah, Im baaaack this day (10-17-11)
and indeed, my usual Mondays surprised me!




Our requested office supplies from the head office
for our department were already sent last week! Yeheeey!
* 30 reams of long and short bond papers
* Brand new calculator
* Ballpens, ballpens and MORE ballpens!
* Etc.
Haaaaay....salamat naman.
Nakita ug natubag ra gyud nila among need.
Wahehehe! So lipay the Medical Team.




Few minutes later, Sir Jem (my counterpart) handed me an envelope.
And when I opened it, lo and behold---our Maxicare cards are here!
Yep2x, It's a healthcare at its finest!


=)



But this day wouldn't be called a MONDAY without me being busy it's toxicity overload.
Reports.
Emails.
Phone calls.


#Regards



Back to reality.

I still have to finish my post-itinerary report (CDO trip)




And answer my emails.




Busy bee, huh?
Anyway, God is still good.
I finished my tasks and accomplished my goals for this day.
What a mwwwaaahnday!


#GODisGRACIOUS
[Period]

2 comments:

  1. Yes....Meehh..God is always good! I really admire how you welcome every work opps to glorify God..Take care always meeh, wag masyadong papupuyat..mahirap ng magka eyebags sda big day! Stay beautiful and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esgee!! :)


    Thanks. Work is from the Lord, mao dapat lipay pd jud ta mutrabaho. :)


    IMY ding...ingatz sa pag-uli sa inyong BUK-ID. hehehe. see u soon! <3

    ReplyDelete