Tuesday, October 6, 2009

hapi bday, hija_cath! =)



zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments



To my dearly beloved spiritual daughter Catherine:

Happy 18th birthday!
Though I wasn't able to greet you @ 12midnight due to broken CP
(Coz that's how i greet people who are so dear to my heart,
dapat aq ang mauna ug greet!)
I made you this special blog naman
(haha, bumabawi ding noh?)
Anyway,
Just want to let you know that
I consider it as a blessing and an honor discipling you!
Paspas kaayo ang panahon, 9 mos na diay ko nimong
spiritual nanay. hehehe.
Maski things were not that easy between us,
but we both endured.
I'm looking forward for another
9 months, 9 years, 9 decades, 9 centuries (hahaha!)
of us being together sa vision.
Padayon ding, kay lugi ang muundang =)

Proverbs 6:20-22
My son (daughter!), keep your father's commands and
do not forsake your mother's teaching.
Bind them upon your heart forever;
fasten them around or neck.
When you walk, they will guide you;
When you sleep, they will watch over you;
When you awake, they will speak to you.

iLoveyousomuch, ding!
You're one of my treasured treasures in the Lord.

For the multitudes,
Nanay/ Mommyding


No comments:

Post a Comment