Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy birthday hija_Ross!




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Graphics

Hi ding!

I'll share to you an excerpt from the Bible.
Cge lang, dili man pud ni wali. hehe

John 13 (Jesus Washed The Feet of His Disciples)

verse 5: After that, He poured water into a basin and began
to wash His disciple's feet, drying them with the towel
that was wrapped around Him.

verse 6: He came to Simon Peter who said, "Lord, are
You going to wash my feet?"

verse 7: Jesus replied, "You do not realized now what I
am doing, but later you will understand."

verse 8: "No," said Peter, "You shall never wash my feet."
Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."

My message:

I really thanked the Lord for making you as part of my twelve.
You just don't know how the Lord sharpened my life
and leadership through your lives
(with ezra and marj as gi-seed up)
Thank you also for letting me disciple you and
wash your feet like Jesus did to His disciples!
Naa dinha ang pagserve, love, care etc.
And as we know, naa pud sa washing ang mga corrections
na at times we don't want to hear.
Maybe you do not realized yet what I'm doing as a discipler
but pareho sa answer ni Jesus: Later you will understand.
[Unless I wash you, you have no part with me]
And I am so excited to see you doing the same thing
--washing the feet (and be a servant leader!) of your future disciples.
Though it's not that easy but God is there..add mo pa ako
and your spiritual sissies! We'll together run this race.
Oie, coming na sila (your multitudes!) pangandam nah! =)

**Dings, you are loved. You are special.**
Happy Happy Birthday!

Lovelots,
Mamee Bek


2 comments:

  1. thanksssssss mamee!
    haha. mangandam na ko :D
    salamat salamat.
    God bless :)
    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur always welcome ding!! =)
    hasta pud diay ko mangandam na sa pagmeet sa imo multitudes. excited na c lowlah! c u ds wed sa post-enc. mwah!

    ReplyDelete