Monday, January 2, 2012

2nd Day Of January 2012


Readings:

Genesis 5-8, Psalm 106,
Proverbs 2, 1st Cor. 13-14


Message For Me Today Tidbits:

1st Cor. 13:4-8

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, 
it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, 
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, 
always perseveres. Love never fails.


If I love something, I should be patient with it.
And if everything's getting out of control,
I should not be easily angered.
Patience Bek, patience...




Friends18.com Orkut Scraps



Today is the first working day of the year.
And much to my surprise, these 1st 8-office hours
blew its biggest BANG to Mindanao Medical Dept.



We had the first provider suspension of the year.


At may humabol pa.

Hhmmff...

And I was losing my patience. My heart never stopped
beating so fast the whole time and I was and am pressured until now.
I can imagine myself becoming like an ANGRY BIRD. Ha!
Then I suddenly remembered my devo for this day.
L-O-V-E.
"Diba you love your work?" Softly the Lord reminded me.
"So you should be patient with it. It may not be falling
into its place, but My grace is still sufficient for you."
My sweet Father added.
Oh yeah. Nasobraan ra ko ka- CholMel. Hehehe. 
Now my angry-bird-level went down to level 0
from level 4 (scale of 1-5). Thank You Jesus.


Loving Patience,

No comments:

Post a Comment