Friday, January 6, 2012

Planes and Purpose



woooooh.....eeeeennngg....sssshhh....
eeennnggg.....ssshhhh....

Ooops. Sorry.
I can't put into words that specific sound
I hear every morning when I'm on my way to work
or sometimes, when I'm in BCC, one of my fave homes.



(photo not mine)

If you haven't guessed it yet, it's the sound of an airplane
having its way and preparing for landing.
The moment the sound waves transmit it to my ears,
I'm thrilled. You may not notice it, but I giggle inside.
Then my imagination takes me into a different time and place...
a familiar scene I even saw before---my future. =)


I believe in my heart that year 2012 is a year of
more travels for me, it ain't the same with 2011. 
Expect that I'll be traveling more often
in Mindanao--like I always do.
Visayas won't be the least priority anymore since
I'm off to IloIlo this March,
Cebu by August and who knows, Boracay 
and Bohol could also be part of my list.
International trips fit in my schedule so I won't
be around on my special day this coming May.
Macau and Hongkong are already preparing
a birthday bash for me, how can I refuse? Hehehe!
And never forget the getting bigger and
getting stronger National G12 Conference
in Manila this November. Sa mga suki na na naga-apil,
and first timers pa, I'm gonna see you there!


Check this out:
These trips aren't just plain and simple because
I fly not without a single purpose.
And I won't be traveling either if it isn't purposeful. 
In line with this, please allow me to share my
devotional for this day:

2nd Corinthians 5:5

Now it is God who has made us for this
very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit,
guaranteeing what is to come.


This Word has given me an assurance that
I can be more confident to spread my wings
and fly, up above that bluest sky.


Then you'll see me flying up higher...
and higher....
and HIGHER....



Living by faith and not by sight,

No comments:

Post a Comment