Thursday, January 5, 2012

Of Work, Tasks, Dreams and Goals



I haven't done blogging for 2 days. Uuuyy.. you missed me!
Ahehehe. Hindi nga, you missed noh?

=P

Schedules are getting tighter lately and I can't even
imagine how busy I am being a daughter, sister 
disciple, discpler, spiritual lowlah, employee,
co-worker and supervisor for Mindanao. Gosh.
Indeed, without God's grace I'd be sooo---dead.


#Thankful



Today, my partner is absent and I'm left all alone
doing reports, paperworks, phonecalls and emails.
Not to mention the much dreaded suspension we are
going through right now. Good thing, we're okay
with Dipolog Medical Center, suspension
was lifted yesterday. Yei! Salamat Lord. But one 
hospital in Iligan is still tough and not willing to cooperate.


Hhhmmm....


And here's my lappy decorated with colorful post-it notes.
Hehehe. Actually, it's not there to make the laptop look good
(murag pangit man pud... =P )
but it's there to remind me of the things I need to accomplish
within the day, if not, the next day. Haaay.. Toxicity.


--------------------------------------------



Tonight is the most-awaited, first ever LHH Cell Leader's Summit.
Excited kaayo ko! We'll have bunch of reportings and dream sharing.
And this time, when we do reporting, dapat LEVEL-UP.



Tadah!

My personalized/ self-made Calendar of Events 2012.
I made this last night ug ingon pa ni Mickey Mouse, I
finished doing it around 10:30 pm nah.
I'll bring this tonight in our network's summit and share
to them what are the things na sinimulan ko nang pinapangarap. 

=)


Yay, 1:00 pm na...have to start working again.
Bye for now, dear friends and lurkers. hehehe.

God bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment