Sunday, January 1, 2012

1st Day Of January 2012


 Psalm 105:1-11

Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name; 
make known among the nations what He has done.
Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; 
tell of all His wonderful acts.
Glory in His holy name; 
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. 
Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always.
 Remember the wonders He has done, His miracles, 
and the judgments He pronounced,
O descendants of Abraham His servant, 
O sons of Jacob, His chosen ones.
.  He is the LORD our God; 
His judgments are in all the earth. 
 He remembers His covenant forever, 
the word He commanded, for a thousand generations, 
 the covenant He made with Abraham, 
the oath He swore to Isaac. 
 He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree, 
to Israel as an everlasting covenant: 
 "To you I will give the land of Canaan 
as the portion you will inherit." 


My devotional for the first day of the year.
God, I am ever so excited!
Now, who wouldn't be? =P


 Anyway, after 4 days of being home,
my Ate Dok has to leave. =(
She has to report tomorrow for hospital duty.


I'm going to miss our sisterhood bonding....


And her cooking skills!
Awww...ingtaz ka sa biyahe, atiyahm...
I'm praying for you always. =)


By the way, today my tummy isn't cooperating well.
Among us four in the family, I was the most suki in the comfort room.
I went in and out of it for like 10 times right after eating dinner
last night until this afternoon. It seems like I'm loosing
electrolytes already and na-dedehydrate na yata ako.


I took 2 bottles of Gatorade to somehow gain 
back the lost E-lytes. Nevertheless, this won't keep 
me from doing the Lord's will. I'm still UNSTOPPABLE.


 Happy January 1st To All Of You,

No comments:

Post a Comment