Friday, August 24, 2012

Due To Persistent Public Demand



1. I changed my blog setting from private to anyone-could-read-it-again.
2. I am hitting the letters on my keyboard and blogging like a first timer.

Gosh....I [almost] didn't know how to do this stuff and worst, 
I almost forgot my password too! Yikes! Buti na lang talaga...


Please don't mind the title of this blog entry. Actually, it's really my heart which tells me
to scribe on this online journal after a few months of
should-I-or-should-I-not-battle. Nyahahaha! =D
(Uy pero there were some friends and lurkers who pushed me also---honest lang. *wink* )


And so yeah, 'nuff said. Basta I'm happy to be back!




And here's me, welcoming myself. Wahehe!
Cheers y'all who definitely loves blogging! 
=)

Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment