Sunday, August 26, 2012

Project 26 (2/26)


 "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more,
do more, and become more, you are a leader."
 - John Quincy Adams, America's 6th President
 
When I had the good best job in Maxicare early last year, 
one of the few things I listed on my book of dreams was to 
try having a dinner in a fine dining restaurant.
It was my discipler, Ptr. Merlyn who introduced me to 
Marco Polo Hotel's Cafe Marco. She said may kamahalan,
but it's really worth it naman. After several months, 
we both tried it---my treat, as promised! 
Ahh..that feeling when you were treated like a royalty? Wagas!
 Pero royalty naman talaga diba? Our Father is the King and we are 
His children---we gotta be thinking, feeling and acting like royalties! Yeah!

#Revelation

That opportunity led me to think of my 12 disciples. 
I said to myself, if I can invest and eat in a pricey restaurant,
then my girls can too! Before the year 2011 ended, I challenged
them to start saving for our special date in Cafe Marco.
We blocked February 14 but opted to have it scheduled on the 16th.


And so the day came when finances were ready
including our best dress for the event. Nangandam gyud eh! =P



We did a [spiritual] family wacky portrait in 
Marco Polo Hotel's main lobby.
(My fave picture of the night)



At Cafe Marco. Yumminess! =)



Nagpapicture my girls with the master chefs.
Believe me, they did a great a job, super lami gyud ang food!



And of course, we invited our dearest pastora in this event.
We spent one whole evening with her with so much joy
in our hearts---bonding to the max!

How could we ever forget this breaking-poverty-mindset-night?
After that meeting, my girls concluded "dili man jud diay lisod
mag-invest sa mga [pangmayaman] na butang. Kita
ra ang naglimit sa atong mga kaugalingon sa una. Ug sa sunod,
akong pamilya na pud ug akong mga disciples akong
dalaon dinhi."

#Power!
#PraiseJesus!

Guess what? In my heart right now, I'm shouting:

ONE MORE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment