Saturday, August 25, 2012

Project Twenty-Six



Hello.

I am forcing challenging myself with this new project
since I've got backlogs on blogging for almost 6 months. 

Project 26 is the perfect way to think back and put into 
words all the memorable moments or let's just say,
my prayers were answered and 
dreams came into reality for year 2012.

#GodIsFaithful


Why 26, BTW?

Because I was born in 1986. (huh?ano daaaw?) Okay, let me finish.
Though life is fleeting and sometimes its journey isn't always smooth, 
my God never stopped His goodness over me
and His grace never ceased, it keeps on pouring for 26 years now.

#PRAISES!

Way to go Project 26!


.

2 comments:

  1. Reading your blogs!
    Your cuz Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello nicole! :)

    Yeah, so glad you found my temporary home. Hehehe. If u already have ur blogs, just lemme know so that I cud read 'em too!

    I always love to get some updates from u guys there on the other side of the world.

    Regards to Tita Precy and Uncle Manny!


    Hugs,
    Cuz Rebekah :)

    ReplyDelete