Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project 26 (3/26)


#Work
#Maxicare


January of this year was the busiest month for me.
Aside from the fact that I'm supervising
 all hospitals, clinics and doctors in the entire Mindanao,
wasn't helping at all. Though I was able to understand
his reasons (kasi he was processing his papers
at that time, ready to transfer to another job----greener
 pasture daw), but during those moments kasi,
 I couldn't lower down my toxicity level
 no matter how I've tried.  
and I was losing my patience. Sigh.

#BekWasTired
#SuperTired


When he (co-supervisor) finally resigned,
 I was praying with all of my heart
that the Lord would give me a new partner
that would help me carry the heavy workload.
Many applicants were interested with the position,
but I never lose hope that the new
PRO (Provider Relations Officer) wasn't just
an ordinary employee, but a leader
and a disciple of Jesus as well.


At dahil highly favored gyud ang mga anak sa Ginoo, Val,
a registered nurse by profession and one of the
 network leaders in BCC, finally got the position
and was hired last February 16, 2012
(his birthday pa gyud!).
Answered prayers. Galing talaga ni Lord!


Presenting Mr. M.



Mr. Val Francis Matabalan.



Maxicare Davao's new medical PRO for Mindanao.





He's supervising North and South Cotabato,
Zamboanga del Norte and Sur,
General Santos city, Ozamis city and Lanao area.





As of this writing, he was able to accredit
almost 10 hospitals and clinics and
 did provider visits all over Mindanao as well.



With the help of his Maxicare family and
by the grace of our Lord, he was able to adjust
easily with his new work
(from being a staff nurse in a hospital into the corporate world).





Val is almost seven months with us na.
Maka-happy lang pud gyud kay diba
I was only praying for a Christian workmate?
But si Lord made him pa gyud my/our business partner!
Yep, we're currently starting a business
with Prof Juvychoi, so baby pa gyud kaayo
but we're  believing in our hearts that this
will succeed by God's grace. Woohoo!


=)


His Co-PRO,


No comments:

Post a Comment