Saturday, December 31, 2011

Patilaw 2012!



*gigil-mode*

In less than an hour, 2012 na gyuuuud!
And even if this much awaited year hasn't given its
biggest BLOW yet, aba, I have
already tasted the goodness of our dear Lord for next year.
I've been dreaming of going to Iloilo scheduled March 
of 2012. Vision casting, testifying and preaching
are part of my itineraries---will help DCC
(yep, DCC not BCC. hehehe) or Dungon Christian Church
as they establish the G12 vision in their local church.
This is where Czarina (part of LHH's 144) attends Sunday
Services while she's there in Iloilo and as reported, uhaw 
gyud daw kaayo sila. She even had opportunities of testifying
5 times in DCC and once in their City-wide fellowship.
Highly favored jud kaayong bataa. =)



Ug si Lord, wala na pud naglangan ug fulfill sa akong mga damgo!
Status: CONFIRMED na jud ko for this Iloilo trip.
Many thanks to Cebu Pacific's piso fare. =)
My nakee Christine will go with me as she has the heart for this also.
Pagka-POWER na lang gyud Nimo Lord. 
What more can I say?


#IamAMAZEDbyYOU

#GRACE

p.s. 
Done checking my Book Of Dreams: Iloilo trip.
Hay, kalami!

Ready to Conquer 2012,

No comments:

Post a Comment