Thursday, September 17, 2009

B-L-O-G!


yup2x! Hija_Rebekah says goodbye to facebooking (100 days lang naman!will resume on December 22, 2009.haha.) and says hello to blogging. well, @ least i was able to find another means of expressing myself (na-miss na baya nq ang "what's on ur mind?" sa FB. **pigil-mode** kay very tempting gyud!) and thanking the Lord for 'everyday specials' na Iyang gibuhat just for me **wink** "Inato style" lang ko---my style! haha. My writings will be in a saksak sinagol Bisaya, English, Tagalog and Khmer language (jowk lang!hehe), kung asa mas maka-express ug dali sa indai. but really, every entry that i'll be posting here kay gikan gyud sa akong heart---FROM THE INSIDE OUT. As one of the famous authors had quoted, "Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it, and above all, accurately so they will be guided by its light." Woohoo!! Happy blogging, indai! [haha, cheering myself? this is so me!] =)

No comments:

Post a Comment