Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Up, Up and Away!



1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Up, up and away!

2. If you marry the last person you texted (opposite sex), what would your last name be?
waaahh! **Barroga** tsk3x. i can't imagine. haha.

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Definitely! Power devo, by the way. =)

4. When were you last on the phone? With whom?
Last night with best friend Yvette.

5. Have you talked to a complete jerk today?
None so far.

6. Listening to music?
Yup! Sea of faces by Kutless.

7. What are you excited for?
Having 100 cells before the year ends!! woohoo! (God's grace)

8. What were you doing yesterday?
Baby sitting my favorite and handsome pamangkin; went to UPmin for UPY2DN connexon nyt (6pm)

9. Honestly, who was the last person who told you he/she loves you?
Mi doce hijas. They never get tired of telling that to me...uumm, same here!

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
H2O.

11. Do you have a best friend? What's his/her name?
Elizabeth Azucenas. My BF since grade five (elem)

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
Not at all. It's actually one of the best things that ever happened to me!

13. Have you been in love?
Always and forever. =)

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
eh? that's so mean! i don't have any plans of following manny pacquiao's footsteps.

15. What time is it right this second?
9:45 am.

16. What do you want right now?
144. 1728. and the multitudes! **hinam-hinam mode**

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My dearly beloved Chair (ate ating!) using Kiara's laptop.

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/o
r confused?
S-I-N-G-L-E and happy! =)

19. When was the last time you cried?
2 days ago. whew! Lambingan moments with my Father.

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

I have the best relationship with the best parents in the whole wide world! I'm so blessed to have them both.

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Nope. But once that trust is broken, it won't be easy for me to trust again. =(

22. How fast does your mind change?
Case to case basis. haha.

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
You bet!

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I'm not just okay. I'm better than yesterday!

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
It's because of having an "old nature." We don't need to have the "better version of our old selves", we've got to have a "new nature!"

26. Tell me what's on your mind?
Is this facebook? Alright. "I'm soooo excited for my opencell @ city triangle with some of the addu's beautiful and gorgeous students. Naks!!"

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
i'll repeat, having 100 cells! weeeeeh! uum..gifts, gifts and more gifts for Christmas (gifts to give and gifts to receive. yey!)

28. Do you have somebody you don't talk to?
Due to some personal reasons, yes.

29. When did you last talk to your special someone?
What do you mean special someone? haha. well, my twelve are my special someone(s) as of now. We communicate every single day!

30. When is your next road trip?

My road trips are unplanned yet. But if travelling from buhangin to acacia is considered as a road trip, then that would be later this afternoon.

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
I do have.

32. How's your heart?
Thanked God it is still beating! "every heartbeat, for Your glory..take me!"

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Having that "not-so-important-feeling" is not significant to me. So, my answer is I can't remember anything regarding this one.

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you??
I think so. Haha. Well, you gotta be in love with me, Isaac!! [being in love with the idea that there's already somebody else waiting, dreaming and praying/fasting for me.] sobrang cheesy!

35. What are you planning to do after this?
pay telephone bills @ ponciano, deposit money @ DBP, get ditsi am's passport @ v.plaza and open cell @ citi tri.

36. Next time you will kiss someone?
good night kiss for baby seth.

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?

ahuh! my las hermosas hijas and baby seth.

38. Who do you get along with?
Usually, my family, hijas primary twelve, my LHH, bcc peepz and open cell members.

39. What does your third text on your phone say?
from spiritual sissie Darling: "aw, uki2x."

40. What are you wearing right now?
White Davao GH T-shirt (with verse at the back, Psalm 100:5 - The Lord is good, His love endures forever...) and green shorts.

41. You're locked in a room with the person you liked most, how is it?

I'll just ask him 1 question: "How will we be able to get out from this room?"

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Never tasted it before.

43. What's your fave boy and girl name right now?
Isaac and Rebekah. Period. haha.

44. How did you feel when you woke up?

Thankful. =)

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
yeah!!!! my "fishes" from DMMA and SPC. (i'm wondering when will they become part of my opencell/ say "yes" to my invitation..hhhmm..)

46. Do you crack your knuckles?

Way back in college. I used to do it when I'm tensed.

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Sleeping and dreaming (???)

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
M.R.B.M.

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
Balance Inquiry!!! hahaha. Bambi's next (my classmate in high school)

50. when was the last time you laughed really hard?

Last night @ UP Y2DN, when we had our picture2x session with chair and some of my girls using hija_kiara and hija_ruby's laptop.

51. Your close friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
I don't have close friends who walked out of my life yet. But if ever, yes. Coz that's how i treasure them (ok, it wont happen anyway **cross-fingers**)

52. Last joyful moment.

UPY2dn connexon last night.

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
Nope. Question, is the dark afraid of me? ahaha.

54. Do you have good vision?
20/20 vision! yey!

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
Yeah, when I was in high school. i'm so bugai! good thing, i've changed---God changed me!

56. Have you ever slapped someone?

Nope.

57. Are you Irish?
Pinay.

58. Do you use chap stick?
Once. When we had lunch in one of the churches in Singapore. Trying-hard-me!

59. Do you have any scars?
yup2x. These were my remembrance of having a joyful and ki-at na childhood. =)

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
None.

61. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
Yvette? we're planning to have a date.

62. Name the last person to texted you?
Momidebz!!!!! She texted, "Blessed day mga anak! Hows u? Anyweiz, i can kol...Who wants me to kol u? Hehe, ala lang. just want to encourage u all to produce young and great leaders. fruitfulness, fertility, abundant production..Hows ur to b reg ba mga cells? ang mga to be planted, nasugdan na? Gogogo nak, go fyt win! "Taking beyond". I love you, n thank u po." ----aaaawww..isn't she sweet??? i love her so much! =)

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
huh? Sure thing! if God says so.

64. Can you go in public looking like you do now?
Never!

66. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
right side.

67. What’s the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Pray. "Thank You Lord for bringing him to me!"

68. Do you fall for a guy/girl easily?
Nope. Proverbs 4:23 - Above all else, GUARD (my!) YOUR HEART, for it is the wellspring of life.

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
mi doce hijas pa rin!

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Nope. Im only excited of "how things gonna be" in the future.

71. Has anyone ever told you they're in love with you?
this is an awkward question. tsk3x. uuumm..yes.

72. Song you're thinking of right now?
LSS: Savior, He can move the mountain. My God is mighty to save, He is mighty to save!!

73. Last awkward moment?
When you asked me number 71 question. ahaha.

74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
t'will always be.

75. What’s the colour of your shirt you are wearing?
White.

76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
ahuh. heehee...

77. Does it bother you when someone lie to you?
Yup. so much.

78.Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Everybody understands why i'm still single!!! uhm, except for some relatives and friends i guess.

79.Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
Sanguines are naturally happy people!

80.Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
funny. is this a "save-d-best-for-last" question? haha. well, yes!!! No one else but Isaac. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment