Saturday, September 26, 2009

SILENCE


Muteness. Speechlessness. Quietness. Stillness….Hush.
What does it mean?
Is it a refusal to speak when expected?
Or is it a trait of keeping things secret?
Could it be withholding of one’s true emotions?
Or is it simply the absence of sound?
Does it mean the answer is a “yes?”
Or is it already conveying a “no?”
I don’t know with you, but for me?
Silence means…..SSssshhhh
Silence nga eh!
I love being silent (never lang in sharing God’s Word!)
Phlegmatism at work? Yeah..sometimes.
But only in the moments of silence
God can speak right through my heart.
I shut up and listen. He communicates and louden.
And what does Proverbs 10:19 says about silence?
“When words are many, sin is not absent,
But he who holds his tongue is wise.”

I can’t actually comprehend whether it’s a yes or no
But surely, SILENCE is a good answer!
agree? =)


3 comments: