Saturday, September 19, 2009

\i-ZEK\













After hearing the Word [Abraham: Dare to start with zero] shared by Ptr. Butch in Youth Reload last night, I asked myself: "Lord, unsa pa man jud ang 'Isaac' sa akong life na wala pa nako nahatag sa Imo?" **search-my-heart-oh-Lord-mode** then the next question followed..."Lord, kinsa jud kaha si 'Isaac' na Imong ginaprepare for me?" haha. **kilig-mode** dayon. Dali ra kaayo nagshift noh? But honestly, I was so serious at this very moment... seryoso kaayo sa pakig 1-on-1 with my Father. Hahay...Isaac, Isaac, Isaac, sino at ano ka ba talaga sa buhay ko?

I was able to understand more that Isaac has two faces jud diay (huh?!hehe..anggulo po ang ibig sabihin niyan) .

1st. Isaac: My burnt offering/s that's been sacrificed nah or to be sacrificed pa.

Gen 22:2Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."
For two years of being [so-sold-out] sa Vision, daghan2x na pud jud diay gipangayo si Lord sa akoa na grasya ra pud Niya na nakatuon pud jud ko ug hatag. Pagkalingaw. Nabungkag gyud ang akoang "pangkaugalingong mga damgo"---damgo na abi nako, mao na to...pero di pa diay mao. Ug sa paghatag nako ato tanan, ang pag "receive" na pud ang akong gitun-an. Both giving and receiving were not that easy as one-two-three. Why? Because when I gave up that something/ those things, hindi ko po maipagkakaila na nayayay jud ang akong heart [ father Abraham? Have you felt the same thing when you were asked to sacrifice Isaac? Haha, appear po tayo!] Sa receiving naman, siyempre...it was paired with responsibility. "Kakayanin ko kaya?" But I TRUSTED the Lord. I took one step at a time. Hinay-hinay pero kanunay. There were times that I failed, but He made me resilient and gave me the ability to bounced back. Pero...pero...pero... lahat nang iyon ay nasa pangnakaraan. Ako ngayon ay nasa pangkasalukuyan na. Ang importante, ang karon--unsa na pud ang akong ihatag ug mahatag kay Lord puli sa 'mas' dinagkong plano Niya for me. Willing pa man jud gihapon ko---more pa, more pa! [Isa lang jud akong hangyo Lord..since to the next level naman ni, kabalo pud ko na mas dako2x na pud Imo pangayuon. Tudlui lang jud ko, andami ko--huna2x, kasing2x ug ang tibuok na pagka-ako] =)


2nd. Isaac: master sa servant na mameet nako by the well (gets mo?haha.gets ko! read Genesis 24 na lang--my fave "love story chapter" ever! But if you want a summary of it, here it is!)

Gen 24:3Abraham: I want you to swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and the God of earth, that you will not get a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I am living,

Gen 24:4but will go to my country and my own relatives and get a wife for my son Isaac."

Gen 24:14May it be that when I say to a girl, 'Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,' and she says, 'Drink, and I'll water your camels too'--let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac. By this I will know that you have shown kindness to my master."

Gen 24:15Before he had finished praying, Rebekah came out with her jar on her shoulder. She was the daughter of Bethuel son of Milcah, who was the wife of Abraham's brother Nahor.

Gen 24:16The girl was very beautiful, a virgin; no man had ever lain with her. She went down to the spring, filled her jar and came up again.
Gen 24:26Then the man bowed down and worshiped the Lord,
Gen 24:28The girl ran and told her mother's household about these things.
Gen 24:50Laban and Bethuel answered, "This is from the Lord; we can say nothing to you one way or the other.
Gen 24:51Here is Rebekah; take her and go, and let her become the wife of your master's son, as the Lord has directed."
Gen 24:58So they called Rebekah and asked her, "Will you go with this man?" "I will go," she said.
Gen 24:60And they blessed Rebekah and said to her, "Our sister, may you increase to thousands upon thousands; may your offspring possess the gates of their enemies."
Gen 24:62Now Isaac had come from Beer Lahai Roi, for he was living in the Negev.
Gen 24:63He went out to the field one evening to meditate, and as he looked up, he saw camels approaching.

Gen 24:64Rebekah also looked up and saw Isaac. She got down from her camel
Gen 24:65and asked the servant, "Who is that man in the field coming to meet us?" "He is my master," the servant answered. So she took her veil and covered herself.
Gen 24:67Isaac brought her into the tent of his mother Sarah, and he married Rebekah. So she became his wife, and HE LOVED HER; and Isaac was comforted after his mother's death.

haha. I know, i know...kulang na lang ang whole chapter na akong ibutang dinhi (nagsummarized pa ko?!haha) But what can i do? Ganyan ko ka-love ang Genesis 24. =)

Anyway, back to "my" Isaac. Cge, aaminin ko na. Ako'y kinikilig kapag pinag-uusapan xa (ginasturyahan jud diay?aw, uu..especially pag kami ni Lord magsturya!) Paano ba naman? Siya'y isang taong hindi ko talaga "kilala" [Aw, maski kinsa man pud na naa sa **waiting stage** kay wala pa jud kaila sa ilang future power of one. Unless, gireveal na ni Lord na siya na jud] Yup2x, **excited-mode** na kaayo ko to meet him. [Genesis 24:63,64] 1st eye contact, then 1st hello. **tugudugdug ang heart** My next line : "it is you pala!!". Then he'll say, "yes, it's me!!" FAST FORWARD. He'll ask: Will you marry me? **tugudugdug pa rin ang heart** And I'll answer: I will..I WILL!

haha. Maxadong madrama. pero ganahan ko. klarong pinaghandaan? dili. ginadamgo lang. May it be ani man or dili ang meeting namo ni Ice (kyut nickname!), maski asa! basta sure2x lang na si Lord nag-andam ug arrange sa tanan. Somebody asked me, kaminyuon na ba daw ko?? Oooppsss..i thought, exempted ko ana na question. Dili diay. Sa bagay, 23 naman pud ko.. musugot man ko ug sa dili, muabot jud ko dinha [pasabta, maski sa akong bible readings, marriage2x ang ginahisgutan..ginaandam na jud ko Nimo, Lord?) Tubagon nako? tubagon jud nako? haha. Actually, dili pa. Excited lang. But I just want to explain something. Before, pag naa mangutana at what age ko maminyo....my usual [aw,ok.cge, constant!] answer is 28 years old jud. Kay mao pud ang naa sa akong heart. Daghan kaayo ko gusto pa buhaton, gusto himuon, ma-accomplish, etc2x.. But now? lahi na akong tubag. Dili na specific age but, "si Lord na ang bahala" (special thanks to ate ating! one of the best mentor jud pag-abot sa heart..na-open jud ko ani na idea..binuakay pud ni ba!) Next year na ba, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years from now..sugot na ko basta si Lord ang nagsulti ug naghan-ay. Basta ang tanan, sulod sa Iyang time-table, wala'y problema. [my oh my..by faith na jud ni..hangyo na pud ko Lord ha? Andama jud ko..aw, andama pud xa.hehe]

Murag taas2x na jud ni nga blog ba [sabta na lang, si Isaac man gud ang topic.hehehe] Pero if there's one thing na pinakanasabtan nako ani tanan, mao ni: ISAAC ONE and ISAAC TWO ARE SO CONNECTED/INTERRELATED! yup2x.. I was able to understand that I cannot have/ ask for Isaac two if I haven't given up Isaac one. In surrending everything to the Lord (esp. with the things na Iyang ginapangayo), naa ju'y reward. Sa bagay, mas nauna man pud ang Genesis 22 kesa Genesis 24, right? That would simply mean, una sa jud c Lord before si "future partner in life.


Mat 6:33But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.


Masaya ito! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment