Monday, September 21, 2009

Twenty-Nine (29) and Counting...


Since I was a pupil, Mathematics was never on the list of my fave subjects. Paano ba naman? kahit anong pilit kong i-love ang subject na iyan, tila ang Math ang may ayaw sa akin. Hahaha. But lately, it's as if im beginning to love it---naturally. It may not be the x=y+m to the nth power, algebra, calculus thingy but instead, the simple mathematical operations lang [addition, subtraction, MULTIPLICATION and division] I thought that Im so good at it back then (elem-college) only to find out that super hina diay kaayo ko ana pag-apply na sa "Law of the Scoreboard." Honestly, I was rebuked (rebuked man jud?hehe) when somebody told me/us na "kung dili ka masaligan sa ginagmay na butang, dili sad ka masaligan sa dinagko na butang." Or in other words, kung dili ka (ako!) kabalo mu-record/ keep track sa growth sa imong network na gamay pa lang mo, maglisod si Lord ug hatag sa multitudes! tsk3x. What a big check! Sayang lang, mao ra nay check na dili mapakambyuhan sa bank. hahahaha. But i took it as a challenge. From that moment on, mao ra gyud akong gihuna2x/ i should say, part na xa sa akong top priorities--ang magcount! And i know deep inside, I am changing. I was struggling at first due to mindset na "Sanguine [San-phleg to be specific] man gud ko---never a melancholic. It's not my forte to do some lista2x and everything." But that was just a mindset---a bad mindset! And so I started making a draft sa paper with what I'm going to type sa computer. While doing it, Im uttering breath prayers..."Lord, thank You for breaking my mindset. Help me in doing this. Give me more ideas on how to make my network's scoreboard simple, understandable and creative." I came up with two tables: The Las Hermosas Hijas' Monthly Fishing Record and The Las Hermosas Hijas' Monthly Scoreboard (# of Opencells, Average # of people attending the cell, # of disciples under mentoring, # of dicsiples will undergo pepsol,etc.) I am so excited in using these tables especially during our close cell meetings! Ang pinakalingaw na akong nadiscover (by using these tables!) kay 29 opecells na diay under the Las Hermosas Hijas network! 12 registered opencells, 17 to be registered. Lingaw jud. Coz if I haven't used these powerful tool, always na lang jud 14 cells lang ang akong nahibal-an operating in our network. Na-AMAZED jud ko! Hahaha. Ang mas naka-amazed pa, there are 158 opencells---and counting (registered, to be registered, to be planted) sa Unique_ka_hijas network! WOW, c Lord na jud ani tanan. I mean, GRASYA jud Niya ni tanan. Buti na lang, the Hijas' network is already learning the "counting culture." Medjo ala jud namo ni na-praktis sa una. And buti na lang, i discovered na i can be soooo melancholic pud jud diay. haha. Im even more encouraged to expose pa my melan temperament. Daghan na pud kaayo ko plans! And by His grace, mahan-ay ra pud tanan.

** IF I CHANGE, EVERYTHING CHANGES!**

No comments:

Post a Comment