Monday, December 19, 2011

Finding My Place In God's Plan


Monday evening. I should be meeting my girls for our closecell.
But I did a pinakaleht na pagcancel to give way for my untimely overtime in the office.
Haai...I miss my girls. My usual Mondays won't be complete without meeting them na gyud.

=(

By the way, yesterday was my palanggingDing Bichai's 18th birthday.
She'll be celebrating it tomorrow in Tagum and the sad thing is, I don't think I can attend.
Another foreseeable overtime is trying to fit in my already-busy-schedule. Uh-oh.
After I finished my work tonight, I hurriedly went to OMF Lit Bookstore to buy a gift for my precious one.
Checked the bookshelves one by one, meticulously read the back portion of each book
  and finally, I picked something that is so tama lang 
for Bchainess. You know, book na para sa mga nagdadalaga. =)


I also bought one for myself---wisdom investmet pud!
And since next year will be a different year for me (AMEN!), I definitely need a book
to guide me in every step and decision I'll take---aside sa Bible ha. 



Here it is!

The 10 Best Decisions A Woman Can Make
Finding Your Place in God

by Pam Farrel

(Yehey! Yehey! Yehey! This book is really for me.)

When everything's paid at the counter, I just heard my tummy complaining.
Hala, 8:00pm naman diay. Kapaspas gyud sa oras woie...


Then I decided to have dinner in Kangaroo, the coffee shop right beside OMF Lit Bookstore.
So mingaw the place. Again, I missed my girls. This is where we had our last closecell meeting.
Aayyyyy...


Anyway, dinner is ready! Both for my tummy and for the heart. =)
Oh wait, can you see my ka-date?
Ayun oh, nasa puso ko. Ayeeeeeh!
#SweetJesus

#NowHome

4 comments:

  1. Haha meeh, next time naa na ka kauban dira..:D

    miss you too meeh...naa co gift for you pero next year pa man naco mahatag...hehe :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naa naman gyud ko kauban next time ding, kay MAGCLOSECECELL man ta ug balik dinha! Ahahahah! =)

    Salamuch daan sa gift ding... wala KAAYO ko nag-expect. AHAHAHAH! =)) dli btaw... bahala na walay gift basta naa lang ka, lipay nako. ayeeeeh! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wee! dili man kaau xah dako na gift hope maganahan ka..sa first week sa January pa man gud makuha hehe. :D

    Merry Christmas meeh! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ganahan gyud ko basta gikan sa LHH...sa walay pabor2x. hehehe! =)

    Merry Christmas pud ding! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete