Monday, December 19, 2011

My New Interest!



Finally, the Pinterest team approved my invitation request!
I requested for it exactly 10 days ago.


My inbox speaks for it. 


And their initial reply to me was.... (click the image)



As I've said, after 10 days, here is their confirmation! =)

Maraming salamat po, Pinterest team!


Ang bilis ko naka-sign up! =)
(Step 1)

My first pinboards.
(Step 2)


Followed the Pin-It Button instructions.


My homepage and I left it blank for tonight.
I'll start pinning na tomorrow. Yeeess!!


Maybe you're asking, what's PINTEREST?

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web.
People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes,
and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people.
Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things
and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

(To get started, request an invite.)

Their Mission

"Our goal is to connect everyone in the world through the 'things' they find interesting. 
We think that a favorite book, toy, or recipe can reveal a common link between two people. 
With millions of new pins added every week, Pinterest is connecting people 
all over the world based on shared tastes and interests."

-The Pinterest Team

Hey, this is simple. If you love post-it-notes and you're a pinboard-oriented-person,
this is also for you. You'll surely like this---in as much as I do!



Ready to pin her dreams,  

2 comments:

  1. Hala lingaw lagi ni meeh...wanna have this one too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. go ding! pagrequest na ug inivitation... dugay baya kaau cla mureply. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete