Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today's Special Visitor



I really appreciate it when somebody visits me
sa balay or even in my workplace.
It makes me feel well-thought-of and special.

=)




And you know what? My palanggingding Donna
is very good with that bisita espesyal.
She never failed to pay me a visit whenever she's
within the vicinity of my office.
She went here just to see me...na-miss na daw ko niya.
Awww.. I missed you too ding!




We had a little chit chat inside my hub.
Maulaw lang gyud mi mangatawa ug kusog,
daghan kaayo makadungog. Ahehehe.



And before she left, 
she gave me these macaroons---baked by her.
I'm surprised. My oh my... isn't she thoughtful?


To my PalanggingDing Donna:

The Lord will reward you ding...
Whatever you've invested on me will not be in vain.
My heart loves you so dearly and my prayers
go with you always. God bless you and mosanay!


So blessed with thoughtful disciples,


No comments:

Post a Comment