Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Where Art Thou, Tweeting FB?



And so many are directly and indirectly asking me why am I not tweeting and FB-ing lately.
How I wish I could answer them all. 
But if they'll manage to peek my blog site, then perhaps, they'll surely be enlightened by this entry. Hehe.


I personally banned myself with FB.
POR QUE?
I just don't like it anymore.
Weird noh?
When everybody's liking FB, here I am, disliking it.
Siguro, "sawa" factor lang.
FB has lost its saltiness in me. =(
But nonetheless, I'll be back. When/ How soon? That I cannot answer.
Wala pa man pud ko ginamingaw.
Maybe when "I-already-miss-FB-feeling" hits me,
then you'll see me updating my status again and counting
those pictures where I'm tagged at.




Tweet. Tweet. Why not?
The same answer I'll be giving you. Nothing more, nothing less.





This blogsite is my home now---the only site I visit every S.I.N.G.L.E day.
This is where I can profess what's happening to me as of the moment.
If you're interested (may interesado ba talaga? ahaha!) to know what's on my mind and
and what are my latest "tweets", nandito lahat yon.
But let me inform you ahead of time, there will be moments that I'll be setting this into "private-mode."
Especially if ma-feel na gyud nako daghan na kaayo ug lurkers sa akong home. Hehehe!
Masyado bang ma-keep?
Hindi naman.
That's what you call "tukar-tukar-lang."


And so I'm done explaining.
Finally.
Hahaha!



2 comments:

  1. Meeh bek!! haha I'm one of those nagavisit jud sa imo profile.
    I feel the same pud meeh. Mas updated pa ako blogger ug tumblr hehe.
    Though I'm back FB-ying..pero murag wala lang.
    Mas makaexpress co through blogs. God bless meeh!! Continue to post to keep us updated! Love yah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ding!!! Grabeh, coincidence lang ba na I was "lurking" ur blogsite pud ganiha? hehehe! Btaw ding, I do visit urs also from tym to tym. =) Mubisita man gani ta sa dili nato kaila, sa kapamilya pa kaha? hehe. Thanks ding for dropping by. Ur comment inspires me to WRITE MORE OFTEN. Hahaha! Love yah too and see u tomorrow sa party! <3

    ReplyDelete