Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Baby Zarah =)


If you were able to read my blog entry yesterday and you're keen enough to note well
that I terribly miss my girls (huhuhu!) because we didn't meet for our regular closecell meeting
last night and I dated myself in the place where we had our last huddle
 (plus we were complete at that time), then here are some of our shots during the meeting
and of course, the updates about the Las Hermosas Hijas Network.


Somebody left my team of 12 almost 3 months ago. Sad. Pero sige lang.
Because the Lord has prepared me a "David" to take her place.
Someone who is willing to fight and run with me in the vision.

She's Zarah. =)

She was promoted from being Kean's disciple to being part of the LHH primary 12.
Makalipay lang pud because while we were praying for that somebody who
will sit on the 12th seat, God was also preparing her heart to be with us---frontliners of the network.
To cut the story short, we officially welcomed her in the team last December 5 in Kangaroo Coffee Shop.



Meryll giving her welcome speech to Zarah. =)



Bichai's turn...



Donna, Princess, Liz, Arianne, and Tine listening to Bichai...
Hhhhmm..listening gyud kaya?



Kean and Motty. Sakpan. Naminaw gyud! Wahehehe!




And a video of us! At times, pictures aren't enough to capture
some precious moments with my loved ones.

Hope this one works. Please Blogger, please. =)


Zarah's proud mommah,

No comments:

Post a Comment