Friday, December 23, 2011

Ukay-Ukay: Women's Bestfriend



Tested and Proven. Ukay-ukay these days can also be a source of joy
especially for those who are making "tipid" of their budget.
Even the famous question of one of the TV Ads airing right now,
"Saan aabot ang 20 pesos mo?"
can be answered by these segunda mano apparels, clothings, etc.
Oo nga naman, bring with you your valued 20 pesos to an Ukay-ukay
and you'll be amazed, it can still buy one good tee-shirt/tops.


For me, it is a GREAT TOOL to eliminate stress.
You haven't asked, I'm a green thumb when it comes to ukay-ukay. =)
And so, to do some Okz-Okz (not a cockroach! Hahaha!) is
always part of my list as to what type of bonding discipleship
I'm going to do with my beautiful, submissive, and SINGLE ladies.
Yes, I disciple them with this---ahh, what an expert ukayist can do! Hahaha!



Right after the BCC-Tagum Thanksgiving last December 18,
 I brought my girls to Tagum's Night market.

 

Okay. Only seven of them were with me. Lizzie, Arianne, Motty,
Janie, Ross, Kean and Tine.


Toinkz. 4:00 pm pa man diay. So wala pa'y night market.
This is the only ukay-ukayan na open at that time. Oh so sad.



Bili na mga suki!


Liz? Unsa daw?


That's Janie trying to fit the pink cap.



Ay naku...ayun, busy sila. hehehe.


Sa tantong pili-pili, wala gyud mi napalit! Oh gosh.
Girls talaga no! Wahehehe!



And so we settled na lang to our next best friend, FOOD!


Went to McDonald's somewhere in Freedom Park, Tagum City.



Yay! We ate bunch of fries!


Ug uban sa kaon, ang sturya....just shared a lot of things
and mind you---it's from the heart. <3

 

 Oooppss...We didn't noticed the time, it's getting late na diay.
Magclosecell pa si Mommyding, girls! Tara Let's Bagetz!
=)

 

Hurriedly we hopped on the bus! Hahaha!
Ayan kasi, naglami man ug sturya...

BTW, this is a Kinglong Bus. As in K-I-N-G-L-O-N-G!
My ever favorite na bus! 


There...kanya-kanyang seat partner. =)


When we do discipleship, it's masaya.
Mas masaya pa kesa sa mangukay---believe me! =)
Though it's not always "joys and laughters" in the closecell
(kabalo gyud akong mga girls ani. hehehe),
but when we're together, MASAYA LANG TALAGA.


Thank You Jesus, You taught me how to love my girls
with all of my heart. They are my one true joy that is so IRREPLACEABLE.

PERIOD.


#iLoveDiscipleship

2 comments:

  1. wee. more bondings to come! :D
    love.love.love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My avid fan! Hehehehe! Agree ko dinha, more bondings to come jud---'di pwedeng mawala. =)

    Love you more,
    Mommyding

    =)

    ReplyDelete