Wednesday, December 28, 2011

iPhone 4S


I am praying for a new cellphone. Since the day I opened my hand
and gave my Blackberry Storm, I never stopped dreaming for a new one.


And so here comes the much awaited iPhone 4S.
Neh, I'm really not into super mahal na mga things but
one thing I liked about this phone is its 8MP camera.

I'm also desiring kasi for a digicam.
For a traveler like me,
a camera should always be on the checklist
of my things-to-bring in every travel I'll be braving.
I love to capture those moments in which I know--will never happen again.
Though I can go back to the same place and see the same people,
but the experience will be different--and this is the very thing
I want to "collect" and cherish.
And para hindi na doble-gasto, I'll buy na lang
cellphone and a camera in one.

=)




To cut this blog entry short, I applied online
to GLOBE's iPhone 4s plan.
Tagal ko ring pinag-isipan and hiningian ng approval
from the Lord and from my parents.
Maayo na lang pud, makaya pa jud sa akoang budget!
Hehehe.

 


I submitted all the requirements they're asking
from me and now waiting
for their update regarding this application.
I just can't wait to "check" the
iPhone 4S in my book of dreams and let
all of these things (my goals and dreams) happen right before my eyes!


#GodFulfillsDreams


Ang Gigrasyahan,

8 comments:

  1. WOW MEEEH!!! GINADESIRE PUD JUD NAMO NI CHARM MAGKA iPHONE 4s!!

    haha
    WE WANT THAT AMAZING iPHONE YET! AS IN GWAPO IYANG FEATURES!! haha

    naka ALL CAPS JUD DAW.

    WEE! cge lng magsunod lang mi ni motty!
    By next year! Before October ends, pag graduate naco!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ding! =)

    Lagi, unahan nako---pang "ground breaking" ba. hehehe. para easy na lang inig agi sa mga musunod. Nagatu-o gyud ko na sa tanang mga ginadesire nako karon, sumpay na jud mo ana...mao dli jud ko naga-undang ug damgo. =)

    I declare, magka iPhone 4s pud ka pag nagka-work na pud ka! woohoo!

    p.s. why cant i view ur blogs? nagchange ka? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lagi meeh aie, sumpay na mi sa imo! haha

    Dream BIG pa jud for 2012 and succeeding years to come!

    Thank you meeh! wee so excited to get the amazing iphone yet.haha

    here's my site:
    http://jayneethebeloved.blogspot.com/

    gichange lng naco ang url naco pero same japun ang posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommmmy ding!!!!
    amazing! nag ground breaking n jud kah.. hehe!:D

    yey!may n lng jud mii la jud k nag undang ug damgo kay ngsunod jud mi ug damgo s imo.. weeh!

    I'm so happy for you mee! same pd s imong purpose y gusto ka mgka iphone 4s aqng purpose. phone and camera in one!:)

    weeh! I'm so excited to see ur new phone very soon. hehe!

    ~motty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Motty!!! =) so glad ur here. hehehe. didnt know nagabasa pud diay ka sa akong blogs. ayeeeh! Uu, nag ground breaking nako...para sunod, kamo na pud! Mas excited ko sa inu na mu-grad next year. woohoo! Grasya jud ni Lord tanan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janie ding: Yei! Found ur blogsite! =) Malingaw gyud ko magbasa2x ug blogs esp by the LHH... at least, kabalo gihapon ko about "what's on ur mind?" maski wala nako ga-FB.

    love ur new url! NICE. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ate Bek, gi-unsa nimu pag-apply ug plan sa globe? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello tine! =)

    Uum, nagsearch lang ko sa google regarding Globe's iPhone 4s plan---look for the official website nila ha. Tapos click2x lang. Naa online application tapos mag-email na sila sa imu and they'll give u ur transaction ID.

    Happy holidays, tine and see u around! <3

    ReplyDelete