Saturday, December 17, 2011

LHH Christmas Party 2011


Last night was indeed special.
Me and the girls whom I love the most
gathered together and celebrated the network's
Christmas party in Kalimudan, UP Mindanao.
Lipay lang gyud ang tanan
and we can
sense the spirit of giving was there.
Prior to this most-awaited-event, we also had our weekly Kris Kringle.
Bibo kay last night, nagkahibal-anay na gyud kinsa nakabunot sa matag-usa.
I love my manita, yes i do! I love my manita, yes i do! Hehehe.



The Red Ribbon Mocha Cake greeted us a merry christmas!
Yep, na-merry gyud mi!




And so we had dinner. Finger.Licking.Good.
I just want to appreciate my girls who prepared all of these.
Murag mas hawod pa sila muluto kesa sa akoa dah.
Tsk! Dili ni pwede.
Hahahaha!


For the last time tapok, we reminded ourselves that
Jesus is the reason for this season.
I shared about the birth of our Savior quoted from
Matthew 1:18-25.
How awesome it is to know that His birth
brought us the gift of Salvation.
Our God the Father gave His precious Son for me and you.
He modeled it first.
We ought to follow.

#NOGREATERLOVETHANTHIS

=)

And before we parted ways, we sang Oh Come All Ye Faithful
and worshiped Jesus with all of our hearts.

#OhComeLetUsAdoreHim


p.s.
The UPY2DN org won the 3rd prize and Most Colorful Parol award
in Kasadya Event of UP Mindanao.
First time ni and sure mi, sugod pa lang ni.
More to see and more to come in 2012!

GLORY IN THE HIGHEST!




No comments:

Post a Comment